What exactly does Alberta Music do?
- The Alberta Music Industry Association is a non-profit, service-based association dedicated to helping professionals in the music industry to succeed in their careers. We are here to build, connect and inspire a dynamic Alberta music industry.
- Member Services – grants, programs, advice, workshops, etc.
- External advocacy work – work with other organizations, government, advocacy, partnerships.
Who do we serve?
- Bands/Artists, Managers, Publicists, Labels, Studios, Producers, Engineers...well, everyone in the Alberta music industry.
Who are our partners?
- Government (Provincial and Municipal)
- Radio Broadcasters (through Canadian Content Development Programs)
- FACTOR (Foundation to Assist Canadians Talent On Recordings)