Alberta Music is a non-profit member-based industry association dedicated to helping professionals in the music industry succeed in their careers. Alberta Music is looking for someone to join our team as the Program Coordinator. This position is responsible for developing and administrating the delivery of Alberta Music’s programs, including professional development, industry development, community engagement, as well as day-to- day-operations of the association.
This is a full-time position, in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The Program Coordinator will work with the Program Manager and member services committee to meet the professional development needs of our membership.
This position is located in Calgary, AB.
- Coordination and administration of all logistics for Alberta Music’s programming;
- Evaluate and analyze our programming, compile results data and success stories,
create cost reports, and assist in reporting on the program to funders and partners;
- Manage data and prepare plans, timelines, budgets, and reports;
- Provide career consults for members, create support materials, be a resource to the Alberta music industry in music business skills and industry best practice, and provide outreach;
- Represent Alberta Music at local and national events;
- Assist in the execution of Alberta Music’s communications and social media;
- Assist in the maintenance of Alberta Music’s online resources;
- Various office and administrative duties as required.
- Excellent organizational, writing and communication skills;
- Some experience in financial record keeping and reporting;
- Knowledge of the local music industry;
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting as required;
- Strong computer skills;
- Ability to maintain the professional standards of the association;
- Valid driver’s license required.
Travel and attendance at local and national events is required. Compensation will be based on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume with a detailed cover letter and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4:00PM Tuesday May 23, 2017
We thank all interested applicants, however, only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note, only email applications will be accepted.< Previous Post Next Post >