Student - $15.00
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in a post-secondary music program or are under the age of 18.
Individual - $45.00
- Individuals who are directly and substantially involved in earning income in the music industry.
Band - $100.00
- A group of three or more who perform professionally. (A cost effective method for three or more individuals to join).
Company/Corporate - $200.00
- A corporation, organization, business or agency with offices in Alberta interested in furthering the objectives of Alberta Music and its members. (A cost effective method for three or more individuals to join).
Sustaining - $500.00
- Minimum Contribution companies or individuals that wish to acknowledge the importance of the music industry by contributing a minimum of $500 to the Association for programs.
MAIL: Submit your hardcopy application with a cheque (payable to Alberta Music) or credit card number to: Alberta Music North, #301, 10526 Jasper Ave Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 5G7
IN PERSON: Attending a workshop but not yet a Member? Sign up at the workshop! Or, drop by the Alberta Music North Office Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm. To drop off at the Calgary office, please call in advance to ensure someone is there to assist you at 587-955-9551. Alberta Music South #300, 851 - 4St. SWCalgary, Alberta, CanadaT2G 1P2
PAYMENT: We accept cash, cheque (payable to Alberta Music), money order, Visa, Master Card.
Please Note: When submitting via mail, please only mail to the Edmonton office. When stopping by in person, it's best to call both Edmonton and Calgary offices before hand to ensure someone is there to assist you.