WHY AREN'T I SHOWING UP IN THE DIRECTORY?
1) When you register you have the option to “opt-in” to be visible in the public online directory. If you didn’t select that option, simply sign into your profile and select the opt-in button.
2) You may have registered, but haven’t paid yet. Once you pay for your membership and get approved by an Alberta Music staff person, then you will show up in the directory.
HOW DO I EDIT MY DIRECTORY PROFILE?
1) Go to albertamusic.org/memberships (if you aren't logged in it will automatically prompt you to login), and select "edit my directory profile" from the drop down menu.
HOW DO I RENEW?
1) Go to albertamusic.org/memberships (if you aren't logged in it will automatically prompt you to login) and click "RENEW MEMBERSHIP" and follow the instructions.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
1) Go to albertamusic.org/memberships, click ‘sign up’, and follow the instructions.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
1) Upon the final step of the online registration, you have the option to pay via PayPal, Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Discover cards.
2) If you prefer to pay over the phone with a credit card, or come into the office with cash or cheque, you still go through the registration process online first. When you get to the final payment section, simply skip it and inform the Memberships Department at firstname.lastname@example.org that you woud prefer not to pay online. Once Memberships receives the payment, they will manually approve your Membership.