PARTNERS & ADVOCACY
INDUSTRY PARTNERS & ADVOCACY GROUPS
- Alberta Partners of Arts and Culture
- CCMA - Canadian Country Music Association
- CARAS - The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
- CCMIA - Canadian Council of Music Industry Associations
- CIMA - Canadian Independent Music Association
- Canadian Live Music Association
- Music Export Canada
- Music Canada
- Music Canada Live
- MMF - Music Managers Forum
- MROC - Musicians’ Rights Organization Canada
- NIMBUS School of Recording Arts
- Western Canadian Music Alliance/ BreakOut West
Alberta Music is a proud funding partner and advisory member of West Anthem. West Anthem is a non-profit, non-governmental organization created to share information and foster new conversations that highlight the cultural, social and economic benefits as well as the necessary strategies required for developing music cities in Alberta.
In partnership with West Anthem, Alberta Music commissioned an economic impact study that
highlights the significant financial contributions the music industry has on our economy.
This study was released on October 29th, 2020 and provides a snapshot of the Edmonton and Calgary music industry pre-pandemic and provides insight into the immense opportunity music provides for the long-term resiliency and vibrancy of our province. You can find the full report here.