The Static Shift
The Static Shift, a Calgary based power trio comprised of Mitchell Brady (Guitar / Vocals), Keone Friesen (Bass), and Isaiah Stonehouse (drums) whose single “Wide Awake”, albums “Windsor Street”, “At Odds”, and “Common Bliss” radiates classic/blues rock n’ roll rides with romps of alternative, indie and psychedelic rock.
• Winners, 2018 YYC Music Awards for “Single”, “Group”, and “Rock Recording of the year”
• Winners, Episode III, CTV’s The Launch January 2018 – released single “Wide Awake”
• “Wide Awake” reached #1 on ITunes rock genre, #7 Rock Radio Spins across Canada
• January 2018 – All Static Shift Albums and singles reached top 100 I-Tune rock charts
• 2017 Semi-Finalist Canadian Song writing Competition – “When the Rain Comes”
• Winners of the 2017 YYC Music Awards Rock Recording of the Year “Common Bliss Album”
• Winners of the 2016 YYC Music Awards Rock Recording of the year “At Odds Album”
• Named a “Top 100 Band” of the year by Forkster for the Album “Windsor Street”
• Semi-Finalists 2014, 2015, Finalist (3rd) 2016 in the International Songwriters Competition (ISC).
• Venues: Whiskey a GO GO (Los Angeles), The Commodore Ballroom, The Jubilee Auditorium, McEwan Hall, – multiple festivals; Laketown Rock (Cowichan bay), Lilac, Steamboat, more…
• Shared the stage with; Trooper, Colin James, Collective Soul, Billy Talent, The Odds, and more…
• Multiple “Best Band, Best Performance, and Best Youth Band Winners”
The Static Shift are emulating the heydays of rock and roll through their unique sound, old school vibe, and high energy blues / rock performance in both sound and stage – a must see for live music enthusiasts…
industry role: Artist/Band