This funding assists not-for-profit organizations by providing a grant for a specific arts project. This grant stream also provides project support for leadership development, capacity building and partnerships that enhance the promotion and support of the arts in Alberta.
To be eligible for this funding, applicants must be one of the following:
- a not-for-profit organization
- library boards
- Indian Bands as defined by the Indian Act R.S.C. 1985, C.1-5
- Métis Settlements recognized under the Métis Settlements Act R.S.A. 2000, C.M14
- organizations registered under the Agriculture Societies Act
- organizations recognized under the Post-Secondary Institutions Act (by Faculty or Department)