The Alberta Music Industry Association is a non-profit, service-based association dedicated to helping professionals in the music industry to succeed in their careers.
A diverse, informed and connected Alberta music industry.
To foster the excellence of Alberta artists and the Alberta music industry through education and support.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES ALBERTA MUSIC DO?
- The Alberta Music Industry Association is a non-profit, service-based association dedicated to helping professionals in the music industry to succeed in their careers. We are here to build, connect and inspire a dynamic Alberta music industry.
- Member Services – grants, programs, advice, workshops, etc.
- External advocacy work – work with other organizations, government, advocacy, partnerships.
- Maintain the support and growth of the Western Canadian Music Alliance.
- Showcase opportunities – domestic and international.
WHO DO WE SERVE?
Bands/Artists, Managers, Publicists, Labels, Studios, Producers, Engineers...we're here to support and connect everyone in the Alberta music industry.
WHO ARE OUR PARTNERS?
- Government (Provincial and Municipal)
- Radio Broadcasters (through Canadian Content Development Programs)
- FACTOR (Foundation to Assist Canadians Talent On Recordings)