Communications & Administrative Coordinator
Alberta Music is a non-profit member-based industry association dedicated to helping professionals in the music industry succeed in their careers. We’re looking for someone to join our team as the Communications and Administrative Coordinator in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. This is a full-time position, located in Edmonton and the successful candidate will provide administrative and communications assistance to Alberta Music management and staff.
- Implementation of Alberta Music’s communications and social media strategies
- Maintain membership database Maintain and enhance member benefit programs
- Educate members and non-members as to the benefits of membership
- Manage office tech & liaison with phone/internet companies
- Research artist and industry news and resources
- Website content creation and management Front Desk / Reception duties
- General clerical duties including assisting the Executive Director and Program Manager
- Oversee general organization and cleanliness of office space and inventory of supplies
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of the local music industry is an asset;
- Ability to maintain the professional standards of the association;
- Basic website content management / Wordpress experience an asset
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume with a detailed cover letter and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Thursday June 29, 2017 @ 4:00pm
We thank all interested applicants, however, only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note, only email applications will be accepted.